I write so much about women and children in my blog posts. I thought it would be good to write specifically about men, and how homeopathy has helped men in their health.
The inspiration to write this post came from a very short conversation I had with a man at a meeting I attended several weeks ago. I had mentioned to him that I had written a blog post recently saying that women don’t put themselves on the list; that women are busy taking care of others and don’t take care of themselves. He said that women DO take care of themselves. They are always taking care of themselves. It is men who don’t take care of themselves. I asked, why? Why don’t men take care of themselves? Because of weakness. They don’t want to appear weak, he said. Another man, who I spoke to recently, said that men don’t take care of themselves until there is something big. It is interesting to me to hear this.
Men Do Come In For Homeopathy
I do see men in my practice. Perhaps for some of these men, young and old, their coming in was from the urgings of their mother, girlfriend, wife, child, or partner. That may be so, but some men did come in on their own. There was always something in particular that was bothering each of the men, whether a physical complaint, an emotional complaint, a behavioral complaint, a work compliant or something else. This complaint was our start, where we began during the homeopathic consultation. I would want to hear more of what this complaint was like for this man, how he experienced it, along with hearing about his dreams, what he likes to do, what his work is like, his fears, how he handles stress, and more.
Homeopathy looks at each person as an individual, and looks at the whole of this individual. A homeopathic remedy that is similar to all of this, is selected. This homeopathic remedy stimulates the man’s own healing process; it promotes a self-healing. The complaint that brought the man in is better, and he is better in himself, handling what happens in his life in a more constructive way.
Some Of My Patients
Here are a few of the men I have seen in my homeopathic practice. I write what brought them in, but there is more to each of their cases than what I have written here.
– a teenage boy who experienced seizures very often.
– a 50-year-old man who had chronic colds, and nasal congestion. He was taking antibiotic after antibiotics for these colds.
– a man who had rosacea on his face. He worked physically close to people as a practitioner, and was concerned how his appearance appeared to his patients.
– a man in his 20’s who had eczema on his arms. He too was concerned how others viewed him. He covered up his arms most of the time.
– a man who suffered from PTSD after serving in Iraq. He had difficulty sleeping. He would have angry outbursts very often, and would confront other people in a very angry way.
– a 51-year-old man who had sinus infections with the sensation of a plug in his nose. He was afraid that he was losing his job, and would have to start all over again.
– a 50ish man. He described having the feeling of entrapment in his life,. He had difficulty breathing and shortness of breath. He was concerned about what will happen to his aging parents and his children. He said, he had a general lack of well-being.
– a 15-year old teenager who had panic attacks.
Other Health Issues
The following is a list of some health issues that a man may be experiencing.
- autoimmune illnesses – arthritis, MS
- emotional issues – fears, anxiety, depression, prolonged grief, angry outbursts
- heart conditions
- respiratory illnesses – asthma, shortness of brief
- sexual dysfunction
- digestive issues – bloating, constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, diarrhea, indigestion
- headaches and migraines
- allergies – seasonal, food, hay fever
- chronic colds and coughs
- urinary and bladder infections, painful or difficult urination
- muscular aches and pain
- memory loss, loss of concentration, restlessness
- not recovered from an injury
- just not feeling well
- what is bothering you
Healing With Homeopathy
It doesn’t matter how a man comes to homeopathy. It is just good that the man has come in. If you, or a man who you love or care for, is having a health concern, please look into how homeopathy can be of help to you. Either contact me here through this blog, or through my website www.homeopathytoheal.com I offer a 15+ minute complimentary Get Acquainted Phone Call.