Many people experience allergies:
- They experience sneezing, itchy nose and ears, eyes watering and tearing, nasal and sinus congestion, difficulty breathing, closing off of the windpipe, stomach aches, diarrhea, itchy skin, or skin eruptions.
- The allergic reaction can be from dust, cat dander, pollen, foods (milk, nuts, peanuts, shellfish, strawberries), clothing, bees, mosquitoes, toxins in our environment, latex, and medicines (Penicillin, Sulfa, Erythromycin).
- It can be a one time event, as in a bee sting, eating a certain food, or using a certain medicine. From that time on, exposure to these substances are avoided.
- For some, the allergic reaction can be life threatening, such as with a food allergy, like peanuts or shellfish.
- The allergic reaction could be seasonal, occurring at a particular time of year, such as spring time with hay fever. But they can also occur periodically during other seasons.
- People watch their diets, avoiding the foods that they are allergic to or have a sensitivity to.
- Babies may show an allergy/sensitivity to some foods, such as milk and other dairy products. A reaction may manifest as having digestive issues, nasal congestion and/or eczema, which may continue through their childhood and adult years.
(If there is the potential of a life threatening allergic reaction, it is always good to avoid being exposed to that substance, and to be prepared if there is a reaction by using western medications and treatments. It is always good to be vigilant, cautious, and pro-active about the allergy, especially if it is life threatening.)
Healing With Homeopathy
I have noticed in my practice that people who experience allergies, have been experiencing them for many years. The allergy usually seems to affect the person at a certain time of the year. Someone may have come in for homeopathic care for a particular health concern, not necessarily allergies, and as they are healing the allergies are also getting better. They are not having the periodical/seasonally reaction. Or, their sensitivity to a certain food becomes less. Homeopathy is always addressing the whole person, and that is what heals, the whole person. As the person becomes healthier, the sensitivity/allergy becomes less bothersome.
One patient of mine experiences a seasonal skin eruption during the February/March months. The skin eruptions were on both of her arms and was extremely itchy. As she was healing with homeopathy, each year this skin eruption became less and less. This last time, the skin eruption was on one of the arms and was not itchy at all.
I invite you to see how homeopathy can be of help to you. Either contact me here on this blog or through my website www.homeopathytoheal.com. I would be happy to talk with you. I offer a 15+ minute complimentary Get Acquainted Call.
For anyone in the San Diego area who has always wondered about Homeopathy — what it is, how it works, how it can help you be healthier and happier — now is your chance to find out! Monday, March 21, 2016, I will be at The Healthy Spirit (629 3rd Ave, Suite B, Chula Vista, CA 91910). I will be seeing walk-in visitors between the hours of 11 am and 2 pm. For all ages! I will be specifically offering: A getting acquainted homeopathic consultation, to hear what is bothering someone, how it affects them – an ongoing health concern, such as digestive issues, headaches, anxiety, skin eruptions, chronic fatigue, menstrual difficulties, insomnia, sore throats, behavioral issues, allergies – and how homeopathy can be of help. It is a free 20 – 30 minute homeopathic consultation. Homeopathy – looking at the whole person, and as an individual. Please stop by! (I may be offering this on a regular basis, so stay tuned!)