The following are the types of health concerns people have called about and seen me for homeopathic care over this past year, 2017.
- digestive issues: IBS – irritable bowel syndrome, explosive diarrhea every morning
- high fever
- being on the autistic spectrum
- difficulty focusing and paying attention
- the diagnosis of cancer
- skin eruptions – warts, eczema, psoriasis, bumps on the skin
- anxiousness – concern about their loved ones, including their animal family members (their pets)
- stiffness and difficulty moving around
- ear aches and ear infections
- tapeworms in dogs
- hearing a particular sound in their ears, tinnitus
- pain and discomfort in their jaw, check and eye
- concerned about vaccinating/immunizing their child
- lack of milk supply while nursing
- postpartum depression
As you read this list, you can see the variety of health concerns that are bothering people. I find that those people who call me for homeopathic care are looking for holistic ways of healing. They want to feel better and are open to other ways of taking care of themselves and their health.
If you are interested in homeopathy being part of your health care, I would be happy to talk with you. You can contact me here on this blog, or through my website www.homeopathytoheal.com.