I have written about Never Been Well Since, NBWS, in a previous blogpost. I wanted to write more about it. Never Been Well Since – NBWS – means someone has not been well since a certain happening, illness or event occurred in their life.
When I meet with a patient, and am taking their case, hearing and witnessing them, I will ask when did these symptoms start? When did this start to bother you? What was going on in your life at the time or right before this started? When the patient is a child, I also will ask the mother about her pregnancy, and what was going on before and right around the time she conceived. I will also find out about the father at the time of conception.
NEVER BEEN WELL SINCE – NBWS
These are some of the “sinces”:
- an emotional loss, of a person, a job, a business, a home
- an emotional experience in which someone felt extreme fear, anger, or any other feeling
- a traumatic occurrence or situation such as an accident, a fall, being in an earthquake, a hurricane, a war, a rape
- an abusive situation
- receiving certain medications, the pill and vaccines
- having a surgery or other procedure
- having illness (acute or long term) such as the flu, cancer, mono, coronavirus and others
- family medical history – tendencies and susceptibilities are passed down from one generation to another
A patient comes in for homeopathic care. Something in particular is bothering them. A homeopathic remedy is given to address this. Sometimes, this is the only homeopathic remedy needed, and sometimes a series is needed, using one at a time, or using intercurrently with other homeopathic remedies, to help with the healing. A timeline is established of the patient’s life made up of events, losses, illnesses, uses of medications, the patient’s own and their family’s medical history. All of this may show that other homeopathic remedies may be needed. It is getting a deeper and wider view of the patient, and addressing the wholeness of the patient.
HOMEOPATHY TO HEAL
These are some of the health issues that have brought people in for homeopathic care:
- flare ups of particular symptoms such as a rash, a cough, digestive issues, headaches, menstrual issues, flus
- lingering emotions such as angry, grief, sadness, fear, guilt, blame, shame
- an acute situation – UTI, colds, rash, cough, falls, flus
- fears and anxieties
- just not feeling well
- sleep issues
- painful joints, difficulty moving
I invite you to see how homeopathy could be of help to you or a loved one. I offer a complimentary 15+ minute Get Acquainted Call. I work with people of all ages, babies through adults for many different health issues. I see people in person and virtually, in and out of the San Diego, California area. You can contact me here or through my website www.homeopathytoheal.com.
If you know someone who may be interested in reading this blogpost or knowing more about homeopathy, I would appreciate you passing it on to them. Thank you.