A lot of times, I am asked what is my niche? Who do I see? What kinds of health concerns do I see in my homeopathic practice? Do I have a specialty area? Do I see people who have _______________?
I don’t see any particular health concern. I see mostly children and women, for all sorts of health concerns, but not a particular area, such as women’s issues. (And then I think to myself, maybe I should have a niche, a specialty area.)
The people that do come for homeopathy are usually ones who may have an ongoing chronic condition. They are better, from taking some form of medication or receiving healing treatments, but then they are not feeling well, again. They experience a flare up of their health concern, such as another ear infection, another skin eruption, another digestion upset, or another migraine headache.
For example, a 2 year old boy I saw several years ago was having recurring ear infections and nasal congestion over a period of 6 months. (That is a quarter of his life!) He was proscribed antibiotics. He would be better for 4 weeks or so after the course of the antibiotics, and then the ear infection and nasal congestion would return. This happened several times. After one dose of the given homeopathic remedy, he did not have any more ear infections. He did very well.
If I listen to the answer I give to people when asked what my niche is, I am actually telling them my niche. I didn’t realize that. So, here is my niche:
- People who want to be better, who want to feel well.
- People who have an ongoing, chronic health concern. A chronic health concern means, that they feel better and then feel worse again. They experience periodic flareups.
- People who live with the health concern, managing and living with it, in any way they can.
- People who have used other healing modalities, that have helped by giving them some relief, but there has not been a healing at the root cause of what is bothering them.
- People who are open to doing another form of healing.
- People who are open and interested in homeopathy.
This is my niche.
And these are the kinds of people who I mostly see in my homeopathic practice.
How can I be of help to you? Please let me know by contacting me here on this blog or through my website www.homeopathytoheal.com. I would be happy to talk with you.