I enjoy working with children and their families. Children respond very well to homeopathy. Their vital energy, vital force, chi is very strong. That is why you see that a child will often be suddenly ill, run higher fevers than adults do, and then are better, quickly. A child’s response moves fast, and sometimes seems to be extreme.
What I See In My Homeopathic Practice
In my practice, I have seen children for many different health concerns. Some of them are:
- Various skin eruptions – eczema, vitiligo
- Behavior issues that come from feeling angry, sad, fearful
- Difficulty focusing
- Chronic ear infections and earaches
- On going cough
- Digestive issues – stomachaches
- Difficulty sleeping
With some of the children I have seen, I have thought that seeing the parents, or one of the parents, would be helpful for the child’s healing. The family is a whole and the members of the family make up this whole. What happens in the family, and to one of the members, can often influence and affect the family as a unit and its members, such as the child that has come for homeopathic treatment. Life happens. Some of these life happenings are:
- The interactions between family members
- The health history of the family members – present, and even going back a few generations
- The cultural background and influences
- The changes that the family has experienced, such as moving to a new country, a new state, a new school, a new job for a parent
- The changes in the family unit itself, such as a separation/divorce, a death, a birth, a marriage.
- The changes in living conditions – physically, environmentally, emotionally
- The health of the family members – ongoing illness
A family to me is a group who consider themselves close. They may live together. They may not live together. The parents could be a mom and dad, two moms, two dads, one mom, one dad, a grandparent, a sibling, a friend, another relative. The child can be biological, adopted, be born by a surrogate mother. A family can be two people, and many, many more. An animal, a dog or a cat, can also be part of the family. A family is what the people themselves consider as their family.
Healing – The Child And The Family
I often see that as a child does better, in their health, the family does better too. And the same can be said that as the family does better, the child does better.
I invite you to contact me if you or a family member are experiencing a health concern, and are wanting to be better. You can contact me here on this blog, or through my website www.homeopathytoheal. com.