This post is a continuation of the blog post on “what is bothering your child“. I want to tell you a bit more on how a child shows and talks about what bothers them. And then how they were better. There is more to each of these children’s cases than I have written here.
What Children Show And Say What Bothers Them
- One little girl had difficulty staying still. Actually while she was in my consultation room, she was all over the room, sitting behind me, sitting under the desk, moving all around the room, crawling almost. This said a lot about her.
- One girl had difficulty sleeping and had nightmares. These nightmares would keep her awake at night, or woke her up early in the morning. She would talk about.the nightmares, giving a lot of detail. She didn’t feel rested during the day.
- One boy had asthmatic and breathing difficulties. He talked about lining up his toys very precisely and placed in specific places on a table next to his bed.
- One girl had frequent stomach aches.
- One little boy had been on several courses of antibiotics for ear infections and low grade fevers. He was very sensitive to noise/sounds – loud noises were frightening to him, and he was wonderful at imitating noises while he played.
- One little boy, was labelled as “being defiant and having oppositional behavior”. (I really don’t like labels.) This type of behavior was at home and in school. He also ground his teeth a lot.
- One little boy had eczema on his face that was so itchy.
- One teenage boy was quite anxious, almost having anxiety attacks. He would think that people were looking at him all the time. He liked to come and talk to me. I think it was a place where someone heard him.
- One teenage boy had persistent nose bleeds.
- One teenage girl had difficulty sleeping – falling asleep and staying asleep. This was worse during her examination times at school.
- One boy would hear noises at night and would get up and ask his mother, are there burglars in the house?
And How They Benefited From Homeopathic Care
Each child did well. Each child was given the homeopathic remedy that fit them, and fit what was bothering them. The homeopathic remedy stimulated their own healing process.
The child who had difficulty sleeping, was sleeping better and having less or no nightmares. The child who was moving around in my office, was able to stay more focused on activities, and not be so distracted at the times that she needed to be focused. The child who had breathing difficulties, did not have the attacks as often. The child who had stomach aches, experienced them less. There was no longer a need for antibiotics for the child that had the low grade fevers and congestion. The eczema cleared up on the child’s face, and he no longer experienced itching. The pre-teen that felt anxious a lot, was able to be in situations and feel more at ease with the situation and himself. The nosebleeds subsided for the boy. The “oppositional” behavior in the boy, become less so, and his interactions with his family and people at school were easier. The boy who asked questions at night was able to go to bed, fall asleep, and feel safe. And the teen age girl, who is now a graduate school student, is able to go through the stressful exam times with more ease.
Healing With Homeopathy
How would it be if your child was feeling better with whatever was bothering them? They would be happier. They could be the child they are. And you would be feeling better too. The whole family would be feeling better.
There may be other health concerns that your child may be experiencing than what I have mentioned in this blog post. I would be happy to talk with you about your child. I have a complimentary 15 + minute Get Acquainted Call. Either contact me here on this blog post, or through my website www.homeopathytoheal.com