Homeopathy can be very helpful for health issues resulting from hormonal imbalances. Our physical body, our mental/emotional selves, and our spiritual selves all make up our totality as a person, and our influenced by our hormonal system.
In today’s world, our endocrine system is being constantly compromised in its ability to function. We are experiencing more health issues than we did 20 – 40 years ago. There are more chemicals in our foods, our air, the cosmetic products we use, our cleaning products, our gardening products, our medications and more.
Hormonal changes are also normal. They are part of our life cycle. And we do change in our lives as we live. It is when we get stuck in these changes, and continue to experience uncomfortable symptoms that we may need help.
Women, Men and Children
Hormonal imbalances affect women, men, and children.
Some of what women may be experiencing:
- difficulty with their menses – too long, heavy bleeding, no menses, cramps, depression.
- menopausal symptoms – hot flushes, night sweats, difficulty sleeping, memory loss, weight gain, a loss of sense of self, anxiety and depression, vaginal dryness
- fertility problems
- symptoms from using contraception pills, HRT
- not well after giving birth
- postpartum depression
- hypo and hyper thyroid conditions
- fatigue and tiredness
- weight gain or loss
- sleeping difficulties
- loss of hair, hair in undesired areas
- chronic fatigue
- PTSD – adrenal gland (people mention “adrenal fatigue” a lot lately)
With hormonal changes, we often just think of women experiencing this. Men too experience hormonal changes. I have read recently that the word “manopause” is used to describe the changes men are experiencing during their 50’s and 60’s. Some of these changes could be:
- having no energy, lack of motivation or drive
- difficulty sleeping – falling asleep, staying asleep
- hair loss/too much hair in undesired areas
- loss of libido
- gaining of weight
- hypo or hyper thyroid conditions
And children too.
- difficulty sleeping
- behavior issues like ADD and ADHD
- late or early start of menses
- issues during puberty
- body image
Help In Healing
In addition to seeing one’s doctor, a naturopath, an acupuncturist, a herbalist or other health/medical practitioner, a practitioner of homeopathy (a homeopath) can be very helpful in healing when someone is experiencing hormonal changes.
If I can be of help to you, please contact me. You can either message me here, or through my website www.homeopathytoheal.com.