I want to add to last week’s blog post A WOMAN’S CYCLE.
There is this cycle that I talk about, the menstrual cycle, but there is also the cycle of life – the cycle of living. I am specifically referring to the roles and the relationships that women have in their lives. Daughter, friend, partner, girlfriend, wife, co – worker, colleague, lover, mentor, mother, aunt, niece, cousin, grandmother, citizen, teammate, self and more.
We may often put someone before ourselves, taking care of them, making sure they are alright, and perhaps, not taking care of ourselves as best as we could. Or we may not listen to what we feel and know would be the right thing for ourselves, or for a loved one. For example:
- A woman who has a young family. She experiences headaches that often come before her period starts. The headaches could be related to her menstrual cycle. She just lives with the headaches, doing the best she can. By taking care of herself, she will be taking care of her family.
- A woman who really is the foundation for her entire family members – children, grandchildren, husband, the people she works with, and her friends. When she doesn’t feel well, she is still taking care of others, becoming worn out and sick.
- A woman who has menstrual difficulties, but feels there isn’t the time, or maybe the money, to spend on herself. Her children have health issues, and she needs to spend the time and the money on them.
- A young career woman who is very successful and hard working, does not particularly like her job. She has this ongoing health concern that is not getting any better.
- A woman who is very involved with her family and her business. She often feels run down and tired, needing to take the time to rest, the time to refuel, so she can continue to be all that she is to others.
- A woman who has a concern about her child. He is having difficulties in school. She intuitively knows that he needs some help, homeopathy perhaps, but because of time, of other people’s opinions she may not pursue what she feels will be healing for her son.
- A young mother who doesn’t feel well during her period, uses an over the counter medication to help her through it. This helps her, for this particular time. When she has her period again, the same feelings of not being well occur. The over the counter treatment is not a long lasting healing.
Put The Oxygen Mask On You First
We always hear when we are on an airplane that those who are traveling with young children need to put their oxygen mask on themselves first, before putting it on the child. This applies here, but we don’t do it so readily. I think it is hard for women to think of themselves first, and to care for themselves, first. I know when my two sons were young, I would say I wasn’t even on the list, the list of things to do and to take care of. And I have to admit, my two grown sons still come first before me.
Experiencing A Shift
For some of the stories I write about here, the women may be better once there is a change to their situations. But we don’t often change our lives just like that. When there is a healing of the physical, the emotional, or the mental complaint, there is also a shift in the person. They begin to look at their lives and themselves differently. It is as though, they are looking from a different angle or with a different set of eyes. Their reality has now changed. Then, they can make changes in their lives, such as: taking time for themselves, changing jobs, doing work that they love, leaving a marriage or a relationship that is abusive, being open to more positive relationships with others, speaking up, listening to their intuition, and more. This is what a healing with homeopathy can do.
Healing With Homeopathy
I invite you to take care of yourselves. I would be happy to talk to you, about YOU. Either contact me here on this blog or through my website www.homeopathytoheal.com. I have a 15+ minute complimentary Get Acquainted Call.