Over this past year and a half, I have lost both my father and step brother to cancer. When they were ill, I offered to help them both with homeopathy. It may have helped them a bit.
Neither of them lived near me. I sent some homeopathic remedies to each of them to help with the side effects from the treatments they were receiving. I also sent some homeopathic remedies to my father that addressed the specific kind of cancer he was experiencing. I offered to take my step brother’s case using Skype, but that did not happen.
I wanted to help my father and step brother more than I did. They were both suffering. Maybe it was hard to wear two hats, a homeopath one and a daughter/sister one. Ultimately, it is up to the person who is ill of what kind of treatments they want or don’t want to receive. That was so with my father and step brother. Perhaps my listening to what they wanted and needed was part of their treatment, and was healing in a way.
How Homeopathy Can Help With One’s Health
I receive calls from people who have been given a diagnosis of cancer, either for themselves or for a family member. Most of these people are working with a cancer specialist, and are receiving allopathic treatments. They want to do everything possible to heal and to be better, and are interested and open to homeopathic care.
Homeopathy can be a part of someone’s healing and treatment when they have cancer, working along side other forms of treatments. The range of healing with homeopathy can be from a cure to a palliation of symptoms, depending on the individual person. Homeopathy helps one with their physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health. Some people may:
- Experience a cure of the cancer.
- Experience a lessening or a slowing down of the spread of the disease.
- Experience a feeling of health and well being, yet the cancer is still present. Emotionally, they are feeling well.
- Die of the cancer, but felt that their last few years/months were very full of life. In some ways they were healthier.
- Experience a palliation of the symptoms from the cancer itself, and/or also from the treatments they are doing, such as chemotherapy, immunotherapy, radiation, radium or other invasive types of treatments. Homeopathy is very helpful if someone has side effects from these kinds of treatments.
- Not develop cancer, because they received homeopathic care when they were younger.
I always feel that people have choices about their health care, and it is good to know what kinds of healing modalities are available. If you or a loved one have a diagnosis of cancer, it is important to see your physician to see what kinds of treatments are appropriate for you. Homeopathy can be part of your health plan. Listen to yourself to see what feels right for you.
If you think homeopathy would be helpful for you or a loved one, I encourage you to contact me here or through my website www.homeopathytohealcom.