How are you not feeling well?
How long have you not been feeling well?
How does this not feeling well affect your life?
How would you like to feel differently?
What would your answers be to these four questions? What would you say?
What Some People Have Said
We are all different in what we say is bothering us. And we are all different in how we experience “not feeling well”. Here is what a few people have said when answering these questions:
- I am so exhausted. I can’t even vacuum my house. I am so tired. I get up in the morning, and then I need to take a nap very soon afterwards. I would like to have the energy I used to have.
- I have these skin eruptions. It is eczema. I have always had this. It is always itching and is all over my body. I want this eczema gone!
- I have had this cough for the last 3 months. Sometimes I have a coughing fit, and then I feel so tired afterwards. I can’t talk too much because I will start coughing. I would like to feel better. I would settle with just not coughing as much.
- My child goes to school for only half a day. He becomes so upset with himself if he doesn’t do an assignment right, or the way he feels it needs to be done. He will get mad at himself, and sometimes throw things or run away and hide. He takes medication daily, but he still feels this way. I would like him to be happy – to not be so upset with himself, to enjoy school and to have friends.
- I always have to watch the kinds of foods I eat, otherwise, I have severe stomach pains and diarrhea. I feel so limited in what I can eat. I have to know where all the bathrooms are located when I go out. I would like to be able to eat like everyone else.
- I have allergies. Every spring I am so congested, and it is difficult to breath. To breath all year round would be great!
- I have hot flashes at night. I wake up in the middle of the night, feeling very anxious, and then the hot flashes come. I sweat so much. And during the day I feel so anxious too. No more sweats and hot flashes, that is what I would like.
- I feel so emotional about things that are happening in my life. I cry all the time. To not be so emotional, or to understand it better.
- I just don’t feel well. I am tired all the time, and have this cold that just won’t go away. My doctor says, I am fine, but I feel as though I am not fine. To feel well and not be tired would be good.
This Is A Start
What each person said about themselves is a start in learning about them. If they choose to come in for homeopathy, together we go deeper to understand more fully what this “not feeling well” is like for them. We are all different in how we experience “not feeling well”, whether it is a physical, emotional, mental, or spiritual complaint.
I invite you to think about these four questions. How would you answer them? Mull them over. Maybe write down what comes to you. And, after you have done that, and you are wanting to feel better, contact me here on this blog, or through my website www.homeopathytoheal.com, and let’s get you feeling better.