I feel excited to be going live on Hélène Stelian’s Women on a Mission! I’ll be sharing Healing With Homeopathy. Please join Hélène’s Facebook group today at this link (and make sure to answer the first membership question for admission): https://www.facebook.com/groups/empoweringwomenmidlife
By doing this, you’ll be able to join me live on November 5th at 10am PST in the group and have access to the replay.
I will be talking about homeopathy, and how it can help women in their health.
In my practice, I see women of all ages and for various health concerns. There usually is some specific reason that brings the woman in to see me – a physical complaint, an emotional issue, an ongoing health concern. In addition to this specific reason, there is her, the woman, and how she responds and feels on all levels (physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually) to what has happened in her life.
Homeopathy addresses the whole of her. Through listening, observing, witnessing and understanding what is at the core of what is bothering her, a homeopathic remedy is given that is similar to what she is experiencing, to the totality of her. The homeopathic remedy stimulates her own healing process, strengthening her vital force or immune system, healing the specific reason why she came in, and also healing the totality of her. Often, a series of homeopathic remedies are needed, using one at a time.
Some Of The Health Concerns Women Experience
I am asked so often, “I have this, can homeopathy help me?” I say yes, and I need to know more about you. (You have read this in previous posts.) I am listing here, by categories, what I have been asked. Often it is a symptom(s). Symptoms are not separate. It is the totality of the woman who is addressed, and the totality heals along with the symptom(s).
- menstrual issues – cramps, PMS, bloating, headaches, late periods, heavy flow, clots, peri-menopause, menopause, hot flashes, insomnia, other symptoms related that may come up or are exasperated during the menstrual cycle
- digestive issues – bloating, constipation, diarrhea, food allergies and sensitivities, irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn’s disease
- urinary tract issues
- sleep issues – insomnia, frequent waking, difficulty falling asleep, nightmares
- pain – muscular, arthritic, nerve, acute or chronic, from an old injury
- headaches – migraines, allergies, seasonal
- anxiety, depression, ongoing grief, fears, phobias, focusing issues, memory issues
- skin eruptions – eczema, psoriasis, acne, rosacea, warts
- respiratory – asthma, shortness of breath, coughs
- allergies – food sensitivities, runny nose, coughs
- emotional states – sadness, anger, outbursts, fears, anxieties
- autoimmune illnesses – chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, polymyalgia
- lingering affects from an illness or flu
- acute illnesses – stomachaches, ear infections, runny noses
- “this is bothering me”
It may be that we women always have a cycle. Whether we are actually menstruating, or not menstruating. Whether we are pregnant, or have gone through menopause. This “cycle” time may be when a symptom, a feeling, a thought, a state of being, a health concern, or what bothers us, is more prevalent or more intense than usual.
Healing With Homeopathy
I offer a complimentary 15+ minute Get Acquainted Call. Either contact me through this blog post or through my website www.homeopathytoheal.com. I would be happy to talk to you. I see people of all ages, babies through older adults, for all sorts of health issues people experience today. I see people in person in the San Diego area, and virtually in and out of the San Diego area.
Next week, I will give you the link to a Facetime Live Stream I am doing with Conscious Parenting With Holistic Tools with Alyssa Guastella Knapp, talking about homeopathy for families – children and adults.