Many people come in for homeopathic care for a chronic health issue, that they may have been experiencing for awhile. When I meet with a patient I am finding out how they experience what is bothering them.
Sometimes, this may take several appointments. Each appointment gives more information towards getting the totality picture of the person. To have as complete a picture of the person, helps to come to the homeopathic remedy that is most similar to the patient.
Taking Everything Into Consideration
All of what I have listed here, and maybe more, makes up the totality of the person.
- What is bothering them? Why have they come for homeopathic care?
- How do they experience what bothers them? Pain, discomfort, side of body, what makes it worse or better, other symptoms with it. The sensation of what bothers them. Why is this a problem?
- When did it start? What was going in their life when it started? A trauma, a loss of job, loss of a relationship or loved one, a physical move, diet change, medications taken, a particular medical condition?
- An unusual symptom or how someone experiences a symptoms uniquely to them. It is called strange, rare and peculiar (SRP)
- Emotional state
- Mental state
- Childhood – events, illnesses
- Trauma – illnesses, loss of loved one, loss of home, accident, loss of job, accident, natural disasters
- Medical history
- Family medical history – susceptibility to health concerns are passed down from one generation to another. Susceptibility means a tendency to experience/develop certain symptoms or illnesses.
- Medications taken over lifetime, especially if they were ongoing. The person may have noticed changes/symptoms when starting the medications, or later on. Medications like: antibiotics, vaccines, for fertility treatments, birth control pills.
- Use of a substance for a long period of time, which has been toxic, such as chewing tobacco, smoking, drinking alcohol, and use of cell phone, especially with children. Symptoms or ill health developed after this. I have read cases about symptoms and ill health developing with overuse of what I have listed here.
Seeing The Totality Of The Person
It is seeing the totality. Finding out as much as possible about the patient. Seeing what may have brought them to this state of ill health. With this understanding and knowledge of their totality, a homeopathic remedy is given. As the healing process moves forward, this first homeopathic remedy may be repeated, a higher potency/strength of the remedy may be given, or another homeopathic remedy will be given. It is a process. Each homeopathic remedy helps us to move forward to the next, and is chosen based on the similarity to what the person is experiencing at that time. The Law of Similars or Like Cures Like is the main principle of homeopathy. The given homeopathic remedies stimulate the person’s own healing abilities, bringing the person back to a more healthful state of being.
Homeopathy To Heal
These are some of the recent health issues people have called me about, and have come in for homeopathic care. Many of these people have also reached out to their physician.
- skin eruptions – warts, eczema, rashes
- swollen lymph nodes
- digestive issues
- menstrual issues
- extreme sensitivity to sound and noise
- reactions to vaccines
- traumas – physical, emotional, mental
- eye discomfort and infection
- pressure in the head
- not feeling right
If I can be of help to you or a loved one, I invite you to contact me here or through my website www.homeopathytoheal.com. I offer a complimentary 15+ minute Get Acquainted Call. I see patients, babies through older adults, local to and outside of the San Diego, California area both in person and virtually. Homeopathy is helpful for first aid, acute health issues and chronic health issues.