“I feel anxious.”
We may be hearing more people saying this, from both adults and children. In this past year, we have been living in more uncertain times than usual. From this, some of us are feeling more anxious than usual.
We can’t necessarily change what is happening around us, but we can change and help ourselves in how we response and react to what is going on. There are many different healing modalities that can be helpful for this and when someone feels anxious. Homeopathy is one of them, and homeopathy can be used along with these other healing modalities.
One girl experiences severe stomach aches and nausea. She doesn’t want to eat. She feels very anxious and is very concerned about her family members.
A woman feels out of control. Cries a lot. She feels very anxious. Notices that she is eating a lot, out of feeling anxious and she isn’t hunger.
Most of the time when someone comes to homeopathic care there is a particular physical issue that is bothering them. As they talk, they may say “I feel anxious”. As a homeopath, I want to know what this anxiousness is like for this person. For example:
- What do they mean by anxious?
- How do they feel anxious in their body?
- Any physical symptoms? Stomachaches, headaches, rashes. difficulty breathing, sleeping difficulties, dreams, behaviors, thoughts, fears. What are these like?
- What triggers the anxious feeling?
- How do they react or respond when they feel anxious way?
- What do they do when they feel anxious?
- Is there an image to this anxious feeling?
We are not a one size fits all. That is the same with helping someone when they feel anxious. IT is finding out about them.
Homeopathy To Heal
If I can be of help homeopathically to you or a loved one, please contact me here on this blog or through my website www.homeopathytoheal.com. I offer a complimentary 15 minute Get Acquainted Call to see if this is something you would like to pursue. I can work with people virtually.