Knowing and experiencing health.
In some way this is a continuation from my last post BEING YOU.
As we heal, we are feeling better. Our symptoms are less or are gone. We are sleeping and eating better. We are handling the situations of life easier and constructively. Things still do happen in our lives, and we respond to them. We may feel anger, fear, sadness, depression, anxiety, and joy. We may be fatigued, be in pain, and experience our physical symptoms. But we don’t get stuck in them. We are able to feel it, be with it, and then move out of it. We are feeling good in ourselves.
With this experience of feeling good and healthy, we start to see the difference between feeling well and not feeling well. If we have not been able to “right”ourselves, and the feeling of being unwell continues, it is usually time for another dose of the homeopathic remedy. This will keep the healing moving forward.
I often find that patients who have been doing well with homeopathic care start to know when it is time for another dose of the homeopathic remedy. How they express this awareness is very unique to them, just as their experience of what bothers them is unique to them.
Here is what some people say:
- I am feeling as though I need to pull back inside. Being out is difficult. And I am so tired. I have been more out in the world, meeting and being with people, saying who I am, which is good, but now I think I need another dose of the remedy.
- I have been able to use the computer well without feeling dizzy or tired. And I have been calm with the interactions with my family. I am speaking up for myself in a positive and constructive way. Other people have commented to me on how good I look. But I am staring to feel that using the computer is difficult and I have been feeling dizzy. I think it is time for another dose of the remedy.
- I haven’t had the headaches. And I feel like myself. I have energy to do things, where before I was so tired. When I start to have headaches or am feeling so tired, I know it is time for another dose.
- I haven’t been sleeping well. May I take another dose of the remedy? (This patient calls once a year or every six months, usually when it is exam time at the end of a school semester.)
- I have been eating, and I have an appetite, but now I am beginning to feel that I don’t want to eat. I think it is time for another dose of the homeopathic remedy.
Another Dose Of The Homeopathic Remedy
When the person needs another dose of the homeopathic remedy, it isn’t in a set time period, such as once a week or once a month. It is when it is needed. Healing is a process. We want to keep the healing process moving forward. This is what homeopathy does. Part of healing is knowing health; knowing what health is for each of us.
I would be very happy to talk to you about your health. I invite you to contact me here on this blog or through my website www.homeopathytoheal.com