I think we want to know if a healing modality will help us before we start on the process. We want to know if it has helped others who experience or suffer from the same health concern that we do. So often, that is the question I am asked – Have you treated other people with ________? Can you help me?
Because everyone is different, and different even if they experience the same health concern, such as eczema. The answer to that above question, is yes and no. I may have helped someone who has that ___________, (the yes) but I am almost sure that that person experienced the health concern differently deep down, uniquely to them, than the person who is asking me about it now (the no). There are the general symptoms and experiences of that health concern, such as itching, redness, and oozing with eczema, but the core of what it is like for each person is different.
We Want A Good “Pudding”
So still to answer that concern about getting help through homeopathy, the answer is what one of my teachers/mentors/colleagues has said “the proof is in the pudding”. Is the patient better? That is always it – is the patient better? That is the proof.
We want what brought the person in for homeopathy to be better, along with a better sense of general well being. And often, other health concerns are better as well, such as with women, there may be improvement in their menstrual cycle, even though that is not what they came in for. We want in a healing, that the totality, the wholeness of the person is better.
Some examples of a healing, of a good “pudding”:
- When I hear that a young woman who feels nauseous all the time, starts to have a tremendous appetite after starting the homeopathic remedy that fits her, I think this is a good start to her healing.
- When I see that a woman who had a severe concussion in a car accident less than a year ago, making it difficult to do things she normally does, starts to be able to focus on activities better without feeling nauseous and dizzy, I think this is a good start to her healing.
- When I see a young boy, who has been on round and round of antibiotics for an ear infection, no longer experiencing ear infections, I think this is a good healing.
- When I see a woman who experiences great discomfort during her pregnancy – morning sickness, headaches, dizziness, heart palpitations, fogginess – experience a lessening of all of these, I think this is a good healing.
- When I see a woman have depressive thoughts, and wants to just stay inside away from other people, start to open up to to the outside world, becoming involved with people, and speaking who she is, I think this is a good healing.
I Invite You To Tell Me More
Over the years, people have specifically asked me if homeopathy can be help for: headaches, metabolism issues, allergies, weight loss, severe cramping during their periods, insomnia, weakness and fatigue, eczema on their hands, acting out at school, help with arthritic pain, fibromyalgia type symptoms, difficulty focusing, anxiety, mood swings, and more. I say to these people, yes homeopathy can help you, and tell me more.
I invite you to ask – Can you help me with __________? And then to tell me more.
Either contact me here through this blog or through my website www.homeopathytoheal.com.