It starts within us.
We react to something that happens in our life. The response can be emotional, physical, and/or mental. It can be experienced or shown by a feeling, a sensation in the body, a particular symptom, a thought, a behavior. It is like an automatic response. It just happens.
An Automatic Response
These are some automatic responses I have heard expressed in my practice:
- Angry, extreme angry, when someone drives in front of the person and cuts them off. The person curses at the other driver, and may even get out of his car and confront the other driver, in a very angry way.
- Concerned about doing one’s best at work, to the point that they don’t even start working. They procrastinate. Being fearful of not doing the work well, and/or of failing.
- Being isolated from the outside world. Wanting very much to be part of life, to be involved with the community, to be in a relationship, to do work that is meaningful. Feeling that they need to protect themselves.
- Being very nervous and worried about one’s family members, to the point of not allowing their older children to be at home alone.
- Having a very upset stomach, and needing to know where the public bathrooms are located, just in case.
- Wanting to run away, and hide.
- Fevers and not feeling well, that result in a possible ear infection, in which course after course of antibiotics are given.
- Wanting to take revenge on someone else when they have been insulted, hurt, or being told what to do.
Each of us has our responses, our automatic responses, that we go to when something happens in our life. What is your automatic response?
Healing Is Within
Just as our automatic response is within us, the healing comes from within us too.
Recently a woman who has been having homeopathic care, was sick with a lingering, deep chest cough that developed into pneumonia. In the past, when she was sick, she would still get up, get out of bed, and go to work. If she had an event she was hosting and responsible for, she would go and attend to what she needed to do. During this recent time when she was sick, she did not go to her job, nor did she go to the events that were scheduled. She was able to say I cannot go, I am sick. Here is the information and the materials you will need for the event. Everything is all prepared and ready. She was able to let go, and allow herself to rest and to heal.
You may ask, how can she be better if she is sick?
The letting go is very healthy for her. Yes, she is sick, on a physical level, but she is feeling better within herself. She is able to let go of the responsibilities and the feelings of obligation in her life, and allow herself to rest and get better. This is health for her.
These are examples of what others have experienced as they are healing and are in a more healthful state.
- Feeling less angry. Responding less with angry comments when something happens in their life.
- Able to do the work at their job, with less feelings of fear and anxiousness of the possibility of it not being correct or that they will fail.
- Sharing themselves with other people and being more out in the world.
- Less worried and nervous about the safety of her children.
- Calmer stomach, no longer in dire need of the public bathrooms.
- Able to stay in the situation, and not have the feeling of running away and hiding.
- Less fevers, and no longer having the need for antibiotics.
- The response to get back at someone is no longer present.
Homeopathy helps with this healing, with creating this awareness, with quieting the automatic response. The healing is happening within. This is health.
Homeopathy To Heal
I would be happy to talk further with you about how homeopathy can be of help to you in quieting down your automatic response. I invite you to either contact me here on this blog or through my website www.homeopathytoheal.com I offer a complimentary Get Acquainted Call.
A Big Thank You
A year ago, I made the commitment to myself to write a blog post once a week, letting people know more about homeopathy. This week’s post makes it a year. A big thank you to all you readers who have read my posts over this year. And a thank you to all future readers.