A man asked me recently if I see people in my homeopathic practice who have psychosomatic illnesses. I interpreted his question as being –
- someone has not been feeling well
- has seen their doctor
- their doctor did not find anything wrong with them, after doing an examination and different tests were given (It is always good to check things out with your doctor.)
- a prescription medication for anti-anxiety, depression or a tranquilizer type of medication may have been suggested
- the person may have taken or not taken the medication
- the person is not feeling well, still
Yes, I see people like that, I said to this man. In fact, I call it – just not feeling well.
Just Not Feeling Well
I think we know when we are not feeling well. We know ourselves. It is an inner listening and knowing what feels right and what does not feel right. This man was saying, he wasn’t feeling well. He wasn’t feeling like himself, although the doctor did not find anything wrong, and may have labelled it psychosomatic. This man is still not feeling well.
People come to homeopathy for many reasons, and sometimes it is that they are just not feeling well, or not feeling like themselves. One woman I spoke to recently was talking about emotional issues that she was experiencing. She wanted to let go of some negative emotions that were keeping her stuck, and move forward in her life. She didn’t mention any physical symptoms that were bothering her.
We can not feel well on any level – physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. We are more than just physical symptoms. When someone is not feeling well, whatever the symptoms are, or on whatever level the person is not feeling well, it is the vital force or the life energy of the person saying, hey something is not right. We need to listen to this.
A homeopathic remedy that is similar to what the person is experiencing is given – Like Cures Like. This homeopathic remedy stimulates the person’s vital force, or own healing process. The healing is on all levels, the physical, the emotional, the mental, and the spiritual. The person is healing themselves.
What Someone May Be Experiencing When Just Not Feeling Well
These could be how the not feeling well is experienced:
- a gnawing feeling inside – emotionally or physically
- not sleeping well
- dreams that are unsettling
- stomach upsets and other digestive issues
- sneezing without a cold or allergies
- a malaise
- lack of energy and/or lack of motivation
- lack of focus
- changes in eating habits
- with children – changes in behaviors, eating, sleeping
- concern on how to handle a situation
- stress at work
Healing With Homeopathy
Is there something that you are just not feeling well about? And you have seen your doctor and you are still not feeling well? Homeopathy can be of help. I encourage you to contact me here on the blog or through my website www.homeopathytoheal.com to talk about how homeopathy can be of help to you, or a loved one. I have a complimentary Get Acquainted Call.